Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day, eight years ago!

We don't have a real post for today as we both took this weekend to spend some extra time with our families.  We are so blessed to be mothers!!  Remember, Mother's Day isn't the only time to tell your mom you love her and appreciate her.

With that said, we'd like to let every one of our readers know how much we love and appreciate our mothers.  Mom, Lesley, and Sandy, we are truly blessed by God to have you in our lives.  Thank you for your faithful and diligent care for us and our husbands over the years.  We love you!

My precious princess showered me with homemade gifts
for Mother's Day.  I love her so much!!

The boys gave me some precious things they made at
preschool!  April gave me lots of love and cuddles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails